Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Second Anniversary

Sunday July 12th was our second anniversity here at Victory Baptist Church. We had a blessed day. Pastor had a great message on Abraham and the death of Sarah. It is found in Genesis 23:1-20
After the preaching and the invitation our Jr. Church children came into the sanctuary with a big poster card with all the signatures of the children. Also, every one of the children gave me a Red Rose. It was such a blessing. I could not hold back my tears. God uses these little children in special ways. I love them all.
Then in the evening after services they had cake and ice cream. It was a great time of fellowship. We are so blessed to have a church like Victory Baptist. Pastor and love them all.

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary to both of you. I miss the fellowship and the foods. You two are a blessing to Victory Baptist Church.

    ReplyDelete