Tuesday, December 14, 2010

23 rd Psalm

The 23 rd Psalm

Here is a beautiful explanation

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want -- thats' relationship!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures -- that's rest!

He leadeth me beside the still waters -- that's refreshment!

He restoreth my soul -- that's healing!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness -- that's guidence!

For his name sake -- thats purpose!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death -- that's testing!

I will fear no evil -- that's protection!

For thou art with me -- that's faithfulness

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me -- that's discipline

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies -- that's hope

Thou anointest my head with oil -- that's consecration!

My cup runneth over -- that's abundance!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life -- that's blessing

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord -- that's secruity!

Forever -- that's eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment