Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter- He has risen.

We had a sunrise service this morning at our church. It was a blessed time of worship and praising our Lord.
We also had a great time of fellowship over breakfast with our family and friends there.

I can't imagine not worshiping the Lord for all that he has done for us on the cross. It amazes me how this world has grown so cold in the things of God. Where is our worship and praise for him.

Happy Easter! Hallelujah!.. What a blessed day when my Lord Jesus Christ died on that old rugged cross for my sin, So that I might have eternal life. Oh what a glorious day.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it ouit. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete